BRONSON FID Adjustable Bench AB100
The BRONSON FID Bench (Flat/Incline/Decline) is a great addition to a home gym or a CrossFit studio.
This workout bench offering many different angles from decline to incline. The Back pad ladder has 7 positions. The lowest position is the -20º decline position, the next one up is the flat position, and the five remaining notches are varying levels of incline including 20º, 30º, 50º, 65º and finally 85º.
The seat has 4 adjustable positions. The bench uses a pull pin to make adjustments. This pin is easy to reach when you need to make any changes during a workout.
The Bronson FID bench is a very versatile piece of fitness equipment, it allows you to perform decline bench press, standard bench press, the military press, the shoulder press, crunches and lot more.
- 7 back positions, 4 seat positions.
- Handle and wheels make moving bench around your gym effortless.
- Included footroller gives you many more options for exercises.
- Back Pad Dimensions: 37” x 12” x 2.5”
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 13.5” x 15” x 2.5”
- Weight: 86 LB
- Overall Length: 60”
- Overall Width: 27.5”
- Overall Height: 18” (Top of Pad when in flat position)
- Overall Height: 50” (Top of Pad when in 85º position)
- Capacity: over 1000 LB
- Color: Black Powder Coat
- Material: variable thickness, 11 - 7 Gauge Steel
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I going to slide off the bench while doing incline?
No, the seat tilts in varying degrees to prevent that.
Are there any attachments that can be added on like a leg curl or a bicep attachment?
The foot holder is removable, but we don't make any attachments for the bench.
Can I fold the bench for easy storage?
No, this bench is not foldable.
Can I buy the weight bench online and then pick it up from the store?
Yes, after checkout, in the Shipping Method choose store pick up.