BRONSON Crossfit Barbell
The BRONSON crossfit bar is made of high-grade alloy steel, giving it a tensile strength rating of 200 000 psi and 1500 lb capacity. You can depend on it for all your workouts no matter the weight.
The 1.2 mm diamond knurl provides the perfect amount of grip. 2 needle bearings and 1 bronze bushing per sleeve provide great whip for weightlifting, yet enough stiffness for squats, deadlifts, and presses. Plus, its durable construction means the loaded BRONSON crossfit barbell can withstand drop after drop, even from overhead.
The BRONSON crossfit bars are affordable, functional, and perfect for athletes from every fitness domain. They can withstand the demands of aerobic and anaerobic exercises. That’s why we include 2 knurl marks per bar – for power and Olympic lifts.
Here are some fundamental crossfit movements, you can perform with this barbell:
- Front Squat
- Overhead Squat
- Shoulder Press
- Push Press
- Push Jerk
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull
- ...and many more
- No Center knurling.
- Black zinc shaft to prevent corrosion and abrasions.
- Dual knurl marks with medium knurling.
- Weight: 44 LB
- Overall Length: 86”
- Shaft Grip Diameter: 28 mm
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 16.25" per sleeve
- Shaft Length: 51.5”
- Shaft Color: Black Zinc
- Sleeve Material: Hard Chrome
- Bushings/Bearings: Bronze Bushing + 2 needle bearings per sleeve
- Knurl: 1.2 mm Knurling
- Best crossfit barbell available in Canada for under $300.
Price Value Quality
1. Overall construction: Pretty much on par with Rogue. The black zink finish is even with no blemishes, the sleeves have zero radial play and nearly zero lateral play and every corner are nicely chamfered.
2. Knurl: Pretty much what you'd expect from a Crossfit oriented bar; not very coarse or deep, nice medium knurl. The knurling is even and consistent with no areas being shallower or deeper than others. All the knurling terminations are crisp and defined.
3. Spin: The sleeves spin like a high-end weightlifting bar. The only bar that I've used with better spin was a Rogue Euro bar ($727 CDN + shipping). For Olympic lifts, this is a huge plus and a welcome surprise on a $249 bar.
Overall I am very pleased with this barbell, use it every day and highly recommend.
- Excellent bars
Price Value Quality
- Solid Bar
Value Quality Price
Overall, great looking and feeling bar that is strong enough to hold anything I can throw at it