BRONSON Safety Squat Olympic Bar 1500 LB capacity
The BRONSON Safety Squat Olympic Bar is the safe way to max out your squats and progress your workout to more weight. The padded shoulder and arm pads increase your comfort level at higher weights. In addition, the bent bar lowers the weight plates to stabilize your center of gravity. Hand grips allow you to control the bar during the lift and keeps you in control.
If you are suffering from a shoulder injury and still want to be able to squat then a Safety Squat Barbell is a perfect option. The main advantage of SSB squat over a classic barbell squat is that it significantly decreases stress on the upper extremities, particularly the shoulders, elbows, and wrists.
Many powerlifting champions recognize the superiority of SS bar over the traditional olympic barbell.
Here are some exercises, you can perform with SSB:
- SSB Squat
- Sumo Squat
- Good Morning
- Seated Good Morning
- Front Lunge
- Split Squats
- Bulgarian Split Squat
- Calf Raises
- … and many more
The BRONSON Safety Squat Bar is made of 1.5" black zink solid steel shaft, with hard chrome sleeves. With a 1500lb of weight capacity it can handle any weight you throw at it. It is a very versatile piece of fitness equipment, it will get you strong, it will improve your lifts and technique.
- Shoulder and arm pads for a comfortable lift.
- 5" drop keeps the weight plates lower for a stabilized center of gravity and better balance.
- 6" hand grips for control when needed.
- The extra thick pad comes in one piece to prevent sliding on the bar while squatting.
- Hard chrome sleeves, black zinc shaft. Fits 2" Olympic Plates.
- Capacity: 1500 LB
- Weight: 66 LB
- Overall length: 86.6"
- Handle Spacing: 12.75”
- Shoulder Pad Spacing: 8"
- Bar Diameter: 1.5" solid steel shaft
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 13.5”
- Camber Drop: 5”
- Handle Angle: 22 Degrees