DUAL ADJUSTABLE FUNCTIONAL TRAINER
The MTech Functional Trainer is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment you can add to your home or commercial gym. You can train your entire body, including your upper body and lower body all with one piece of equipment. This functional trainer system has a tough steel build, keeping it reliable as your workout intensity increases. The base of the machine is wide and secure, allowing for full stability during your workout routine. The 16 selectable cable positions allow you to perform a wide variety of exercises, and the dual 220 lb stacks offer plenty of resistance for any lifters.
ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT STACKS
The MTech Functional Trainer comes with an adjustable weight stack offering up to a 220 lb load on each side. Easily choose your desired weight by inserting a magnetic pin underneath the weight load.
ADJUSTABLE HANDLE HEIGHT
Work your muscles on different angles by adjusting the pulley handle across 16 distinct vertical height positions. Positions are numbered for easy usage, you are able to line them up to suit your workout needs. With our Functional Trainer every muscle of your body and every plane of motion can be trained.
The Functional Trainer is made of an 11-gauge steel frame. The wide and secure base adds stability to your workout as you pull on the handles or perform pullups. The nylon coated cables and high-quality pulleys provide a smooth, controlled, and constant tension. Two layers of electrostatic powder coating protects the machine from chips and rust.
FULL BODY WORKOUT
The MTech dual functional trainer can be used for your upper body, core, and lower body. A single machine can usually accommodate more than 30 individual exercise movements.
- 220lb / 100 kg Commercial Steel weight stacks on each side.
- Heavy-Duty steel construction.
- Multiple pullup grip options with rubber coated grips for comfortable pullups and a secure grip.
- Two urethane strap handles included. Durable and easy to grip.
- Comes in a wooden crate.
What is new in our FT 200 version?
- Weight stack increased from 176 lb to 220 lb on each side
- New column handle height adjusts on wheels
- Upper pulleys were relocated under the frame, to fit low ceilings. (85”H vs 91”H)
- Laser etched cable column markings make it easy to line up both handles
- Cable attachment storage with 6 pins
- Overall Height: 85”
- Overall Depth: 40”
- Overall Width: 70”
- Pulley Ratio: 2:1
- Product weight: 1017 lb
- Free same day store pick-ups (Port Coquitlam)
- Local Delivery and installation available (Whistler to Chilliwack area, call for rates)
- Canada wide shipping via freight carrier (rates at check out)
- Great product
Price Quality Value
- great addition to our home gym
Price Quality Value