Glute Ham Raise Machine
The BRONSON Glute-Ham Developer (GHD) is made for working the posterior chain muscles - glutes, hamstrings, and lower back. Unlike the Roman chair, a GHD machine provides stability and support as you do sit-ups and back extensions. It has a padded roller that holds your feet firmly in place so you can work your calves, hamstrings, glutes, core, and posterior muscle groups without falling or tipping over. Flip over and use it for some targeted abdominal workouts, too! The BRONSON GHD accommodates people of all sizes, including tall and short athletes. All you need to do is adjust the pop pins to your proper size. Our GHD is made from heavy-duty steel for greater durability and longevity. You can enjoy your glute and hamstring exerciser for years to come! It has steel weight plates for your feet to rest on and it features a wide base to eliminate tipping. It is powder-coated black, giving it a sleek design. It also has extra-large pads for greater comfort and safety.
- Plush split-pad cushion provides outstanding support and comfort during back extensions, glute-ham raises, core work, and more.
- Rugged 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel tubing ensures stability and longevity in commercial gyms.
- Easily adjusts to 7 different positions and horizontally into 14-1" increments to fit any user.
- Footpad adjusts vertically to alter the difficulty of any exercise.
- Band pegs on the frame enable added resistance during posterior chain exercises.
- A bearing system for the footplate which makes height adjustments quick and easy.
- A mounting footplate to make it easy to get on and off the glute-ham developer.
- Wheels on the back make it easy to move.
- Thick padding with a durable vinyl cover and steel endcaps on the foot pads finish off the unit.
- Height: 44.5"
- Width: 36"
- Length: 72"
- solid GHD
Price Quality Value