Olympic E-Z Curl Bar by BRONSON
The BRONSON Olympic E-Z Curl Bar is designed to help build upper arm and forearm muscles by its special deep angled design. The deep bends in the bar allow the user to perform curl exercises while reducing stress on the wrists. The curl bar achieves this by putting your wrists and elbows in a more natural position compared to standard Olympic bars. Tactically engineered with 2 needle bearings to ensure a quiet and buttery smooth spin, the BRONSON Olympic bar allows a range of exercises including bicep curls, tricep extensions, rows and more. The BRONSON EZ curl bar has a hard black manganese phosphate shaft for unbeatable abrasion protection and smooth chrome sleeves
- Ergonomic hand position
- 1.2mm diamond knurled handgrips
- Rotating sleeves with 2 needle bearings
- Black manganese phosphate shaft
- Holds Olympic sized weights
- Maximizes both comfort and safety
- Length: 47"
- Weight Space: 6.5"
- Weight Size: 2" center opening
- Weight: 19 lb