WALL MOUNTED PULL UP BAR | FITS STANDAR STUDS | HARDWARE INCLUDED
A sturdy pull-up bar is one of the must-have pieces of fitness equipment in a home gym. This pull up system installs directly into your studs or concrete wall (8 concrete anchors / 8 lag bolts are included).
Once you get the BRONSON pull up bar installed, you have a rock-solid place for pull up exercises such as:
- Kipping Pull Ups
- Muscle Ups
- Chin Ups / Pull Ups
- Dead Hangs
- Knee Raises / Leg Raises
- L-hangs / L-hang sliders
- Toes to bar
- Windshield Wipers
- …and many more
- Capacity: 800 lbs.
- 2 L-shape Brackets included.
- Can be mounted on wood studs or concrete wall.
- 8 concrete anchors and lag bolts supplied with each pull up bar.
- 48” between mounting holes - fits standard studs.
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
- 35.5" from a wall or ceiling.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Bar Diameter: 1.25”
- Bar Length: 46”
- Bracket Height: 23.5”
- Bracket Deep: 35.5”